Banana ice cream, nice cream, blender ice cream- whichever you want to call it- get ready to be amazed as you watch ugly frozen bananas turn into a creamy bliss!
Blender banana ice cream is quick an easy. You don’t need any special blender.
I use a ninja:
Tomorrow is my Super Food Social day at work. And I am so excited to show my patients how to make this tasty, creamy treat! They are gonna be in awe.
Tomorrow is also National Ice Cream Pie day. So I have made a banana peanut butter “ice cream” pie for them! It looks like the “real” thing. Maybe if I don’t tell them then they will never know?!
Photos to come soon!
- 2-3 Frozen Bananas
- Half and half, or creamer of your choice
- Place frozen bananas into any blender.
- Add 2 tbs of half and half or creamer.
- Blend until smooth
- Make recipe larger- add in more bananas.
- No sugar needed!
- Make more variations of this: Mix in frozen fruit, nuts, or peanut butter.
Here is the Ninja Blender set I use all the time: