Lightened Up Blue Cheese Dressing. Greek yogurt makes this healthier than traditional blue cheese dressing.
Taking a good photo of plain white dressing is no easy feat. Thankfully, making the scrumptious sauce is much easier! 🙂
This blue cheese dressing goes perfectly with this Buffalo Chicken Bowl.
This dressing also tastes great as a dip with carrots and celery.
Use it on sandwiches, wraps, and pitas in place of mayonnaise.
- 1 container of plain Greek Yogurt (approximately 5 ounces)
- 3 Tbs crumbled blue cheese
- 1 tsp white vinegar
- juice from 1/2 lemon
- 1 heaping Tbs chopped green onion
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place all ingredients in a small blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into a small jar.
- Use right away or make ahread of time. Flavor will come out as it sits in the fridge.
- For a chunkier dressing, blend 1/2 the blue cheese, then add the rest at the end when done blending.