Tacos may not come to mind when you think of healthy foods…but why not?
Lean meat, veggies, and salsa in place of dressing- tacos can be the perfect meal!
Making the perfect taco bowl:
As pictured above, fill a bowl with veggies: I used iceberg lettuce, baby spinach, black olives, tomatoes, avocados, chopped cilantro.
You can also add onions, peppers, corn, cucumbers, or other vegetables as desired.
Top with ground chicken, turkey, or beef- cooked and seasoned with taco seasoning.
Add organic tortilla chips, salsa, and shredded cheese.
Quick and easy.
- 1 pound Ground Meat (chicken, turkey, or beef)
- Tomatoes, fresh, chopped
- Lettuce of choice
- Cilantro, chopped
- Black Olives
- Spinach, fresh
- Shredded cheese
- Organic Corn chips
- Cook meat on skillet, add 2/3 cups water, add taco seasoning.
- Prepare vegetables and place into serving bowls.
- When meat is thoroughly cooked, top meat on to vegetables.
- Add chips, salsa, and cheese.
- Add additional veggies as desired.
- Makes a great lunch for the next day as well.
Perfect for your friends, family, or for lunch the next day!