Grab your vegetable spiralizer and get spiralizing! These cold zoodles (zucchini noodles) are tossed with pesto and topped with cherry tomatoes and warm shrimp. Garnish with fresh grated parmesan cheese.
I recommend eating this the same day you make it. Zucchini noodles have a tendency to get watery. Keep zoodles separate from the rest of the ingredients until you are ready to prepare and eat them.
If you are looking for a vegetable spiralizer, here is the one I use: Tri-Blade Veggie Spiralizer. It is sturdy and I don’t have to worry about my fingers getting to close to the blade while spiralizing.
- Fresh Zucchini
- Cherry Tomatoes- halved
- Cooked Shrimp
- Parmesan Cheese- fresh grated
- Using a vegetable spiralizer, spiralize the amount of zucchini you will need. 1 and 1/2 zucchinis is usually good for two people- but it will depend on the size of the zucchini.
- Place zoodles into a bowl
- Mix in pesto- stir until all zoodles are lightly covered in pesto.
- Add cherry tomatoes and shrimp.
- Top with fresh grated parmesan cheese.
- Serve with warm shrimp.
- Zoodles can be served raw and cold, but you can also sauté or steam them.